The purpose of MIM is to ensure that each student understands, knows, and is able to demonstrate the learning specified in the Millard Educational Program so that students meet the guarantee of the Millard Public Schools’ Mission. The Millard Instructional Model is divided into four interdependent domains of learning. The fifth domain, Professional Responsibilities is included in the Teacher Evaluation Process.
All salaried staff new to Millard Public Schools attend a workshop covering the tenets of MIM.
Please use the following resources to support the improvement of instruction:
- Millard Public Schools High Leverage Practices
- MIM Attributes - A Sampling of Evidence for Reflection
- Elementary MIM to Content Area Connections
- Professional Growth Plan Rubric
- Sample SMART Goals
- Staff Evaluation Handbook
For further reference, you may access the entire Millard Instructional Model.