Millard Public Schools is seeking local substitute teacher candidates who are able to fulfill the requirements for Nebraska Local Substitute permits. Experiences working with children required. College coursework in education or experience in education preferred.
Nebraska Dept. of Education Local Substitute Permit Requirements
- Completion of 60 semester credit hours of college coursework
- Completion of a Professional Education Course
- Completion of the Human Relations Training Requirement
- *Written request from the Superintendent for issuance of the certificate for a specific School District.
Written requests from the Superintendent are only issued to NDE for those candidates who have been officially hired and complete the following:
- attend a pre-hire meeting at the district office
- complete the new hire paperwork
- complete the criminal background check
Candidates extended a job offer will be contacted by email.
For more information, please visit https://dc2.education.ne.gov/tc_interactive_teaching2/welcome.aspx