The Millard Public School District uses Site Planning as the mechanism for school improvement.
MPS Site Planning Website
Use the search feature to search for a specific topic found in any current site plan, or browse each individual school's site plan.
- Data Retreat
- First Planning Session
- Action Team Research
- Second Planning Session
- Implementation Begins
- School Activates 1-3 Action Plans
- Schools Remain in Phase 2 for 1-2 years
- Site Plan Update
- Schools implement additional 1-3 Action Plans
- Schools have the opportunity to update site plan if any new critical issues arise
- Schools activate all remaining Action Plans
- Schools remain in Phase 4 for 1-2 years
School Improvement Teams, in cooperation with the Leadership & Learning Department, determine if they are ready to return to Phase 1 once all specific results have been met.