(Millard Public Schools utilizes Better and Better, an online registration system, for District professional learning sessions.)
Upcoming Hourly Professional Development Date:
Wednesday, February 15, 2023 (8:00 AM - 12:00 PM)
Hourly Online Professional Learning
- Online professional learning is available on our teacher work dates (November 8, 2022, March 17, 2023) or any remote learning day. Click here to access the website with session options.
New Hourly Staff
- Click here to access the Hourly Staff Orientation Website
Required Hourly Staff Development
- For the 2022-2023 school year required training is listed here.
Additional Resources for Hourly Staff
- New Para Orientation Handout
- New Secretary Handbook
- SafeSchools (Vector Solutions) - sign into My Portal and select the SafeSchools box to view training options
- Training Incentive Stipend (for applicable hourly staff) - Form is located in the Documents Section of the Human Resources website (scroll to Training Incentive).