Leadership & Learning provides professional learning opportunities for all MPS Employees. Please check the Leadership & Learning Newsletter or Better and Better for additional offerings.
(Millard Public Schools utilizes Better and Better, an online registration system, for District professional learning sessions.)
Upcoming Hourly Professional Development Date:
2023-2024 dates to be available in the spring.
Hourly Online Professional Learning
- Online professional learning is available on our teacher work dates (November 8, 2022, March 17, 2023) or on a remote learning day. Click here to access the website with session options.
New Hourly Staff
- Click here to access the Hourly Staff Orientation Website
Required Hourly Staff Development
- For the 2022-2023 school year required training is listed here.
Additional Resources for Hourly Staff
- New Para Orientation Handout
- New Secretary Handbook
- SafeSchools (Vector Solutions) - sign into My Portal and select the SafeSchools box to view training options
- Training Incentive Stipend (for applicable hourly staff) - Form is located in the Documents Section of the Human Resources website (scroll to Training Incentive).