The best way to know how students are doing is to check for learning. Testing helps students see what they have learned and where they can get better. It also helps our teachers understand what worked and where they can improve.
The Department of Assessment, Research & Evaluation (DARE) is committed to providing our stakeholders with family support in many arenas.
- Leads district assessment system
- Reviews and approves research requests
- Conducts program evaluations for Millard Public Schools
- Fulfills data requests
- State Reporting for the Nebraska Department of Education
- Civil Rights Data Collection for the United States Department of Education
- Other Millard Public Schools approved inquiries
- Provides data to maintain a variety of applications, including online textbooks
- Maintains district Student Information System and supports users