Research Requests by the Public

Members of the public may apply to conduct research in Millard Public Schools. Letters requesting permission to conduct research may be sent to:

Executive Director of Assessment, Research, and Evaluation
Millard Public Schools
Ron Witt Support Services Center 
13737 Industrial Road 
Omaha, NE 68137

Please click here for the guidelines for external research.