Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions

I have entered my information into the Online Registration but never received a link.

Are you requesting the link from a work computer? The email is sent from an auto forwarded email. Many businesses block this type of email in their SPAM filter. Try a different email address. 

Still having problems? Contact Student Services at 402-715-8700.

What is the difference between Registration and Enrollment?

Demographic information and intention of coming to Millard Public School. Parents register their students.

School assignment, class scheduling, fee payment. Completed after parents register their student. Millard Public School Employees enroll students.

Online Registration:
The Online Registration (OLR) process uses an electronic system (computers) in which parents input/change demographic information for all of their students (elementary, secondary, etc.) at one time.

When is Online Registration going to be available?

Online Registration is currently open for all students the 2021 and 2022 school year. 


What documents will MPS accept at proof of residency?
  • Current Utility Bill
  • Signed Purchase Agreement
  • Signed Lease Agreement
  • Cable/Internet Bill

The only items we can accept as a Proof of Residency includes one of the following items - Current OPPD Bill, Current MUD Bill, Current Cable/Internet Bill, Signed Purchase Agreement or Signed Lease Agreement.

What documents are NOT considered proof of residency?
  • Medical Bills
  • Drivers License
  • Bank Statements
  • Credit Card Statements
  • DMV Documents
Where can I find the MPS Physical Form?

Please select here to download a copy of the MPS Physical Form. This form can also be picked up at your student's school office.

Who do I contact if I have problems accessing my ParentVUE account?

Phone: The Millard Parent Access Line - 402.715.8000
E-Mail: MillardPAL@mpsomaha.org

Where can I find out more information about the Free and Reduced Lunch Program

The Free and Reduced program offers free or discounted meals to those in needs. Families may qualify based on income qualifications set by the Department of Agriculture and the Nebraska Department of Education's Nutrition Department. For more information and to apply for the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, select here

Where can I find information about busing?

Click HERE to view the bus information page.