Each employee is required to provide requested information to the District within the timeline as required by the District.
Prior to the District making a job offer each candidate must have placed on file in the Human Resources Office:
1. Application for employment
2. Waiver for release of employment and criminal history information
Prior to completing his or her third (3rd) day of work, each employee must have the following item on file in the Human Resources Office:
1. I‑9 Employment Eligibility Verification
2. W‑4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
3. Nebraska School Retirement System Form
4. Health, Dental, Life, Section 125, 403(b), 457(b), payroll direct-deposit, and Long-term Disability enrollment forms
5. Personal Information Form
6. Valid Nebraska Teaching Certificate or Conditional Permit (certificated personnel only)
Prior to the sixty-first (61st) calendar day following the employee's first day of work, each certificated employee must have the following items on file in the Human Resources Office:
1. All current and complete college transcripts
Failure to provide any of the above documents within the specified time limit may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Neb. Rev. Stat. §36-213; 36-213.01; 79-801; 79-802 92 NAC 10; 92 NAC 21 Immigration Reform and Control Act 1986
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990